Saturday, March 31, 2018

Conference Today

Today was the Saturday session of General Conference. President Nelson was sustained by a solemn Assembly, and it was very inspiring. I could feel the Holy Ghost strongly, and was so excited to stand up when they asked for us to do so. And it was so beautiful to see Julianne stand up and sustain the prophet. And we do sustain him.

When he finished that session by going down to the congregation and greeting and probably comforting Sister Packer, Julianne and I cried. It hit me so strongly that a) he was a good man, b) he was a man I can follow, and c) kindness is important to the Lord.

In Priesthood session, they disbanded the ward High Priest Group, and announced the combination of the two Melchizedek Priesthood groups as one Elder's Quorum. It was... fun. It was really very enjoyable to see the prophet, and then two Apostles, get up and explain a change and show us what the Lord wants us to do. I felt again, I can and will follow this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 Nephi 5

 When Nephi constructs the temple, they used what they had. (Verse 15) They couldn't construct the temple like Solomon did, with preciou...