Wednesday, December 20, 2017

My Testimony

If a testimony is truth that you know by the power of the Holy Ghost, then here are some things that make up my testimony:

1. Julianne and I were sealed by God's priesthood power.
2. Christ forgives sins and can use imperfect people to bring about good.
3. The Book of Mormon is the word of God.
4. Joseph Smith was a prophet.
5. Jesus Christ was bringing about His work before His birth, communicated to prophets then, during His ministry, and continues to do so now.
6. I was called to be the Bishop.
7. The prayerful decisions Julianne and I have made have been confirmed in blessings I have given her, and reflect God's will for our family.
8. I was supposed to go to BYU.
9. God wanted Julianne and I to be sealed.
10. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is God's Church, and the only one He has sanctioned and empowered to offer His ordinances and covenants.
11. God wanted Julianne to teach in the primary.

I'm sure there's more. I'll update as necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 Nephi 5

 When Nephi constructs the temple, they used what they had. (Verse 15) They couldn't construct the temple like Solomon did, with preciou...