Wednesday, December 12, 2018

My plan and goal

I speak a lot as the Bishop, and I need to do a better job (read: actually do it period) of recording any revelations, thoughts, promises, etc. that I discuss with people, so that I can follow up.

I talked about tithing and fast offerings last sunday, and told people that the Lord has an opportunity to take the reigns of your family finances if you are willing to let Him in by paying tithing.

I said that fasting is a good way to give you the strength to overcome sin and temptation.

I think that may be all I can remember. Which is why I need to do a better job of recording thoughts that I've had.

3 Nephi 12:7-8 ish. blessed are they who hunger and thirst after righteousness, for they shall be filled with the Spirit. The way we hunger and thirst and are filled is by making the sacrament.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2 Nephi 5

 When Nephi constructs the temple, they used what they had. (Verse 15) They couldn't construct the temple like Solomon did, with preciou...